Here are some pictures of our apt. We are on the third floor which is nice for the calves. Just found out our renthere is $2,800 a month. I sure am glad I don't have to pay for it!! The place is nice, but not that nice! We have an adult only pool where bbqs happen every Friday. Wehave tennis courts which we have yet to use. We also have a decent gym here and yoga classes on Sunday and Tuesday evenings. There is a little store here so we don't always have to leave for groceries. It is a nice compound, the nicest one I've seen here. After saying all that, after 6pm our apt reeks of sewage. We went to tell the manager about it it, he informed us that he knows, he used to live in our building and it smells, so he moved! Needless to say, we are in search of a new apt in the compound. Hopefully we get one before June!

No comments:
Post a Comment